The purpose of the I'm Thankful ™ Journal is to provide interaction, communication and documentation. This would entail you asking the questions in the I'm Thankful™ Journal.
The journal asks two essential communication questions: What was your favorite part of the day? and What are you most thankful for?
Interspersed within the hardcover book are black and white photographs of children, empty space for your child, or you, to write and doodle; Some of the responses where created by other children.
There are motivational sayings at the bottom of the blank journal entry pages, like Believe in Yourself and Be Kind, which are meant to spark interest and questions.
At the end of the book, a fill-in-the-blanks page encourages you to tell your child that you feel lucky he or she is in your life. Stating each individual childs name vs. a title of brother/sister.
- To encourage quality time spent together
- Young infants are stimulated by black and white images.
- Increases memory
- Encouraging a positive dialog with your child
- Adds Priceless value to your family for generations
- Hardcover: 56 pages
- Publisher: Halo Publishing International; First Edition edition (July 11, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0979742951
- ISBN-13: 978-0979742958
- Product Dimensions: 9.4 x 9.1 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces
We would love to hear from you. Please let us know how this has changed your life?
$2.00 to get your Journal gift wrapped in quality silver tissue and shear Lilac bow.
Get your copy autographed by the Author (online sales only).